Wet Basement? Well, You Need DryBasements.com Ltd!
Don’t live with a wet basement. Enlist the help of DryBasements.com to fix your foundation problems. We have over 25 years of experience repairing foundation in Southwestern Ontario. Better yet, we offer cost-effective solutions for every type of foundation including poured concrete, concrete block, stone masonry, preserved wood, and brick.
When we’re finished, you’ll have a safe, comfortable and DRY space to enjoy for years to come. And, it will come backed by our industry leading Lifetime Transferable Warranty. How’s that for peace of mind? Contact us today to request a free estimate in London, St. Thomas, Paris, Stratford, Woodstock, Brantford, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge or the surrounding area. It’s easy to get started, just click on the Free Estimates button!
Other Phone Numbers
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- St. Thomas
- Cambridge and surrounding areas
Construction Labourer *NOC
Company: DryBasements.com Ltd.
Business Information: It is not our goal to be the biggest waterproofing company in Ontario, but to be the most trusted and respected waterproofing company in our small corner of the province. Based in Woodstock, we provide our innovative waterproofing and foundation repair solutions to homeowners across London/St. Thomas, Woodstock, Brantford, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Business Location: 113 Winniett St. Woodstock ON, N4S 5Z8
Work Location: 113 Winniett St. Woodstock ON, N4S 5Z8 and various locations across Woodstock, Waterloo, London and Cambridge
Type of Employment: Full Time-Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 1st, 2020
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist skilled tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate electric hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Drive to suppliers and pick up materials and aggregates
- Assist in the installation of various foundation waterproofing systems
- Digging by hand with shovel daily to allow access to foundations for repairs (up to 8’ deep)
- Education: Not required
- Experience is an asset
- Construction machinery and equipment knowledge is an asset
- Driver’s license is required
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, very physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling, standing for extended periods of time, handling heavy loads. Overtime is required.
Personal suitability: Flexibility, able to work on its own as well as part of a team.
Worksite environment: Fast-paced environment, outdoors, dusty, cold/refrigerated, dangerous
Weight handling: 45kg (100 lbs.)
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly, 40-48 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Accommodation provided at a cost. Medical benefits after three months of employment, 50% medical co-insurance, $50.00 allotment, no carry forward, no dependent coverage. Eligible after three months of employment. Vehicle supplied for mobilization from the shop to other jobsites and back to the shop.
Important Information: Work schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 7 AM to 5 PM. Shifts may vary according to the business needs, flexibility in schedule is required. Overtime required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail: Box 20124, Woodstock, ON N4S 8X8